Gerüchteküche

• Hab nach einem passenden Thread gesucht, aber nichts gefunden und deshalb eröffne ich diese Thread.
    Aktuelle Gerüchte zu Bandai Namco:

Dragonball Fighterz
    Auszug Gamefaqs (Quelle:(

- The character packs were as follows, and the first will be out before the end of the year.
    Season 2 according to them will be:
    Tapion and Gogeta
    Muten Roshi and Videl w/ Great Saiyaman
    Raditz and Zarbon
    Cabba and Kale w/ Caulifla
    -
    Season 1 DLC (Broly, Bardock, Normal Goku, Normal Vegeta, Vegito Blue,
    Merged Zamasu, 17, and Cooler) will all be out by July from what they
    know.

Bandai Namco allgmein (mit Zoro aus One Piece in Soul Calibur VI) (Quelle:(

Soul Calibur VI

• The full roster as far as they knew will be 22 characters at launch with 6 more as DLC (their information was admitted to be around a month old, which they mentioned something of later as to something that did change since they last knew)
    • Some specific characters they knew about included Hwang, Talim, Grøh's adoptive father is named Friderich, Maxi's lover named Jacker (whom I leaked information about previously but did not know his name), and Roronoa Zoro from the One Piece anime/manga as the guest character.
    • 3 of the 6 DLC characters they knew about included Zasalamel, Cervantes, and that there would be a female guest character in the pack, which they mentioned the Zasalamel as DLC plans obviously changed last month. I had leaked on 8WayRun that the rumblings I was hearing about him is that he was being changed to being a launch roster character last month as well. Then he was revealed yesterday, confirming that he did.

One Piece World Seeker

• Will feature customizable character costumes and the option to play as the entire Straw Hat Pirates crew
    • Will have DLC Costumes from Dragon Ball, Naruto, Toriko, Tekken, My Hero Academia, and Final Fantasy that are planned to be released
    • December 2018 release date

Other games

• Dragonball Xenoverse 3 is not in development. Not yet at least. But an action RPG about Dragon Ball is in pre-production. As in pre-DBZ.
    • A new singleplayer game based on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is in pre-production for the Switch from CyberConnect2
    • The rights to develop games under the Bandai Namco brand for the following anime franchises were acquired: Tiger Mask W, Kuroko no Basket (Kuroko's Basketball), Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Yuri on Ice, and Kakegurui

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!