Beiträge von NoDope

@Lexymon

SOLUTION FOUND - Posted Below
    I just finished updating my console to 4.0.0 and am getting a strange bug where the screen size will pop from full screen, to about an inch smaller, then back, nonstop.
    I restarted my system, turned my TV on and off, and fiddled with everything in the “TV Settings” portion of the settings on the Switch. It works fine handheld, and for some reason, works when I drop resolution down to 480p, but at that point it looks absolutely terrible.
    Has anybody else run into this issue? Any solutions? Thanks!
    Handheld mode it is for now.
    UPDATE:Found a fix. I noticed in the comments a couple of people said they had LG Smart TVs, as do I.
    I did the following:

• Go to Settings on your TV
    • Go to Picture
    • Select Aspect Ratio
    • Under “Just Scan” switch it to “Off”

@Kurando @'Booyaka

Vielen Dank euch beiden.

Reddit dreht gerade auch etwas am Rad, denn im Japanischen Store wurde es 3 Stunden früher als üblich (21.00 Uhr Ortszeit) freigeschalten. Also lohnt für alle Code-Downloader auch mal der Blick in den EU Store ab 9 Uhr abends :)

kennt sich jmd mit den Downloadcodes aus? Im Moment hat man leider nur ne Fehlermeldung, da das Produkt noch nicht aktiviert ist oder so ähnlich.
    Wird das Punkt 00.00 Uhr freigeschalten, oder muss ich genausolang warten bis das Spiel auch offiziell als Download zu kaufen ist (was ja dann meistens iwann Mittag/nachmittag passiert)?